Powerful and reliable
Shortwave infrared dryer with six cassettes for drying large areas.
The short wave infrared dryer IR-B06/-T offers shortest drying times and high flexibility even for roof drying. With the only 10 cm high chassis, the dryer can be easily manoeuvred under lowered vehicles and thus enables drying of vehicle roofs.
With six individually selectable cassettes, the dryer offers a drying area of up to 1000×1500 mm. For the best possible energy and cost savings, single cassettes can be activated for smaller drying areas.
In addition, the IR-B06 is equipped with a permanent and automatic ultrasonic distance sensor to monitor the perfect distance to the object at all times. The IR-B06-T also has an additional adaptive temperature sensor with automatic power-off function to prevent e.g. overheating of sensitive plastic parts.
Like all B-TEC IR dryer (except for IR-X), the IR-B06 also features 2-stage drying (flashlight / continuous drying) to heat the coating gently from the inside to the outside, thus preventing coating problems such as “boiling” and “biting”.
In contrast to medium- or long-wave infrared radiation, short-wave infrared radiation penetrates the coating and thus heats it from the inside out. Complete sealing of the paint surface with wet paint layers still underneath is effectively prevented.
Works with 400 V, 6.300 Watt
- Shortest drying times
- energy saving 400 V, 6.300 Watt
- very low frame height – only 10 cm
- 10 m power cable – high flexibility
- each emitter individually activatable
- automatic distance control using ultrasonics
- distance control display
- two-stage drying (Flashing / Continuous)
- easy moving due to ergonomic manoevering handles
- digital memory feature: up to 4 individual drying programmes can be saved
- drying area: approx. 1000 x 1500 mm
- digital progress indicator: insufficient drying time due to interruptions is controlled
- Infrared dryer IR-B06-T includes additional temperature control
- vertical height adjustable from 120 mm to 2400 mm
- Options: Frame Adaptors 360°, Protection cover
(width × height × depth)
1.100 x 1.250 x 1.760 mm
120 - 2.400 mm
Number of emitters
400 V - 50/60 Hz (3 PH)