SUV roof drying made easy
Short wave infrared dryer with 3 gold metallised emitters and reflectors also for larger drying surfaces.
In addition to the outstanding drying characteristics with three gold-metallised emitters and reflectors and a drying area of up to 1000 x 1100 mm with excellent heat distribution, the IR-B03-Evolution is particularly impressive due to its height adjustability from 160 mm to 2650 mm, which means that even roof drying of SUVs such as the BMW X3 is no problem.
The IR-B03-Evolution is equipped as standard with a permanent and automatic ultrasonic distance sensor as well as an adaptive temperature sensor. The distance sensor makes it possible to monitor the perfect distance to the object at all times. The adaptive temperature sensor with automatic power-off function prevents overheating of, for example, sensitive plastic parts.
A spot repair feature also allows the use of only one emitter for energy-saving drying of small areas.
Including a removable Frame Adapters 360°, manoeuvring becomes easy even when space is limited.
Like all B-TEC IR dryers (except IR-X), the IR-B03-Evolution also features 2-stage drying (flashlight / continuous drying) to heat the paint gently from the inside out, thus preventing paint problems such as “boiling” and “biting”.
Unlike medium- or long-wave infrared radiation, short-wave infrared radiation penetrates the coating and thus heats it from the inside out. Complete sealing of the paint surface with wet paint layers still underneath is effectively prevented.
height adjustable from 160mm to 2650mm
- 3 gold metallized emitters and reflectors
- shortest drying times
- energy saving 230 V, 3.000 Watt
- including removable Frame Adaptors 360° – easier to move
- vertical height adjustable from 160 mm to 2650 mm
- very low frame height – only 10 cm (without the Frame Adaptor 360°)
- 10 m power cable – high flexibility
- spot-repair feature – with only one emitter switched on
- automatic distance control using ultrasonics
- adaptable temperature control
- two-stage drying (Flashing / Continuous)
- ergonomic manoevering handles
- digital memory feature: up to 4 individual drying programmes can be saved
- drying area: approx. 1000 x 1100 mm
- digital progress indicator: insufficient drying time due to interruptions is controlled
- Option: Protection covers
(width × height × depth)
1.250 x 1.590 x 1.450 mm
160 - 2.650 mm
Number of emitters
230 V - 50/60 Hz (1 PH)