Powerful and reliable.
Shortwave infrared dryer with three cassettes for drying larger areas.
The short wave infrared dryer IR-B03/-T offers shortest drying times and high flexibility even for roof drying. With the only 10 cm high chassis, the dryer can be easily manoeuvred underneath lowered vehicles and thus enables the drying even of vehicle roofs.
Three individually selectable cassettes allow the dryer to dry areas of up to 1000×800 mm. For best possible energy and cost savings, single cassettes can be activated for smaller drying areas.
In addition, the IR-B03 is equipped with a permanent and automatic ultrasonic distance sensor to monitor the perfect distance to the object at all times. The IR-B03-T is also equipped with an adaptive temperature sensor with automatic power-off function to prevent overheating of sensitive plastic parts, for example.
Like all B-TEC IR dryers (except for IR-X), the IR-B03 also features 2-stage drying (flashlight / continuous drying) to heat the coating gently from the inside to the outside, thus preventing coating problems such as “boiling” and “biting”.
Unlike medium- or long-wave infrared radiation, short-wave infrared radiation penetrates the coating and thus heats it from the inside out. Complete sealing of the paint surface with wet paint layers still underneath is effectively prevented.
Overall height of the chassis only 10 cm
- Shortest drying times
- energy saving 230 V, 3.150 Watt
- very low frame height – only 10 cm
- 10 m power cable – high flexibility
- each emitter individually activatable
- automatic distance control using ultrasonics
- distance control display
- two-stage drying (Flashing / Continuous)
- easy moving due to ergonomic manoevering handles
- digital memory feature: up to 4 individual drying programmes can be saved
- drying area: approx. 1000 x 800 mm
- digital progress indicator: insufficient drying time due to interruptions is controlled
- Infrared dryer IR-B03-T includes additional temperature control
- vertical height adjustable from 100 mm to 2400 mm
- Options: Frame Adaptors 360°, Protection cover
(width × height × depth)
890 x 1.560 x 1.090 mm
100 - 2.400 mm
Number of emitters
230 V - 50/60 Hz (1 PH)