Carry Twin XL-S/-EB
The B-TEC Carry Twin XL is the largest pneumatic vehicle lift with a lifting capacity of up to 3.5 tonnes and a width of 2.20 metres. Even with a BMW X7 with a vehicle width of 2.00 metres, driving onto the lift is child’s play.
With the XL versions we have already followed the trend of longer, wider and heavier vehicles (keyword SUV) in 2012 and have developed a platform that meets the new demands, also with regard to e-vehicles with their central and heavy battery.
The width without mirrors of current vehicles like a Golf VIII is now ~1.80m. A BMW X3 is ~1.90m wide and a BMW X7 even 2.00m.
The XL-lifts are therefore the new standard with a width of 2.20m.
Equipped as standard with the B-TEC telescopic support arms, our “Twin” lifts enable additional wheel-free lifting even of very long vehicles such as BMW 7 Series (long version) or VW T6, as well as wheel-free lifting of small cars such as a Fiat Punto.
With the innovative and unique pneumatic Twin-Remote-Control, it is possible to switch effortlessly between lifting standing on wheels and wheel-free lifting.
Our video demonstrates this feature.
In comparison to hydraulic lifts in the car workshop, our pneumatic lifts work completely without oil or other paint destroying substances – a must-have in the paint refinish and body work sector.
surface mounted (Carry Twin XL-S) or in-ground version (Carry Twin XL-EB).
- 3.5 tonnes lifting capacity on wheels, 3.0 tonnes lifting capacity when lifting wheel-free
- Telescopic Support Arms enable wheel-free lifting of very long vehicles such as BMW 7, VW T6, Mercedes Vito or very short vehicles like Fiat Punto
- innvoative Twin-Remote-Control allows switching between lifting standing on wheels and wheel-free lifting directly at the control panel
- provides a better ergonomic working height and therefore improves the work quality
- enables a working height of up to 1.280 mm
- 360° rotatable Telecopic Support Arms
- double safety feature with protected fall-safeguard
- air bellows installed below the scissor – hence almost flat upper surface
- surface mounted version (Carry Twin XL-S) or in-ground version (Carry Twin XL-EB)
- length and wideness for small up to long wheelbase vehicles
- perfect for paint and body works
- weight: 1.149 kg (Carry Twin XL-S), 1.058 kg (Carry Twin XL-EB)
- Option: Part or full zinc spraying of the lift
Carry Twin XL-S – Remote-Control
Lifting capacity standing on wheels
Lifting capacity free hanging wheels
Overall height min.
Carry Twin XL-S: 160 mm
Carry Twin XL-EB: 0 mm
Overall height max.
Carry Twin XL-S: 950 mm
Carry Twin XL-EB: 790 mm