The B-TEC Carry XL is the largest pneumatic vehicle lift with a lifting capacity of 3.5 tonnes and a width of 2.20 metres. Even with a BMW X7 with a vehicle width of 2.00 metres, driving onto the lift is child’s play.
With the Carry XL we follow the trend of even longer, wider and heavier vehicles and have developed a platform that meets the new demands, also with regard to e-vehicles with their central and heavy battery.
The width without mirrors of current vehicles like a Golf VIII is now ~1.80m. A BMW X3 is ~1.90m wide and a BMW X7 even 2.00m.
The XL lifts are therefore the new standard with a width of 2.20m.
In comparison to hydraulic lifts in the car workshop, our pneumatic lifts work completely without oil or other paint destroying substances – a must-have in the paint refinish and body work sector.
surface mounted (Carry XL-S) or in-ground version (Carry XL-EB).
- 3.5 tonnes lifting capacity
- provides a better ergonomic working height and therefore improves the work quality
- enables a working height of up to 1.280 mm
- double safety feature with protected fall-safeguard
- air bellows installed below the scissor – hence almost flat upper surface
- high-quality one piece air bellows
- practical holes inside the outriggers enable water and snow to drain away
- length and width for small up to long wheelbase vehicles
- surface mounted version (Carry XL-S) or in-ground version (Carry XL-EB)
- weight: 998 kg (Carry XL-S), 953 kg (Carry XL-EB)
- Option: Part or full zinc spraying of the lift
Lifting capacity standing on wheels
Overall height min.
Carry XL-S: 160 mm
Carry XL-EB: 0 mm
Overall height max.
Carry XL-S: 950 mm
Carry XL-EB: 790 mm
Carry XL-S: approx. 1.280 mm
Carry XL-EB: approx. 1.120 mm