HIGH FLEXIBILITY, SPACE-SAVING,
Infrared rail system flexibly adaptable to individual processes and environments.
The IR-B-RS rail system is the ideal solution for paint processing companies looking for a space-saving drying solution without compromising on drying performance and process reliability.
Perfectly integrable into individual “Prep Bays” or as a multi-station version over the entire preparation area, the B-TEC IR-B-RS rail system with its 5-axis-design and a maximum adjustable height of the cassettes of up to 2650 mm enables easy and fast drying of all areas of a car to support an efficient painting process.
Due to the maximum current of 200 A, up to twelve IR-B08-Evolution-RS infrared dryers can be installed per rail system. Among other things, their gold-coated emitters and reflectors enable the fastest drying results – idle times are effectively prevented and maximum efficiency is achieved.
The functional scope of the IR-system corresponds to the proven B-TEC IR dryer IR-B08-Evolution.
Unlike mobile stand-mounted dryers, the IR-B-RS drying concept saves space between vehicles and avoids cables on the floor, which can be a potential trip hazard as well as hindering work processes.
When the system is not needed, it can be stored on the wall to save space without taking up valuable paint shop floorspace.
5-AXIS SYSTEM FOR MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY
- Space-saving drying solution for paint processing companies
- highest drying performance and process control
- can be installed as a ceiling/wall version or on columns and can therefore be used in any paint shop
- 5-axis system for quick and easy drying of all areas of a car
- vertical height adjustable from 160 mm to 2650 mm
- saves space between vehicles compared to mobile stand-mounted dryers
- no cables on the floor, which can be a trip hazard and hinder work processes
- space-saving wall storage when not in use
- up to 12 IR-B08-Evolution-RS infrared dryers per rail system possible
- Dryer corresponds to the functional range of the proven B-TEC IR dryer IR-B08-Evolution
Maximum length movable cross rail
3.20 metres (individual heights possible on request)
Installation options in combination
2x 100 A
400 V - 50/60 Hz (3 PH)