Infrared and compressed air technology smartly combined.
Dryer for fast drying of water-based paint spray samples with infrared and compressed air.
By combining compressed air and short wave infrared, the ST-01 spray sample dryer offers the fastest drying times possible.
Both compressed air and infrared radiation can be regulated individually and the automatic switch-off of compressed air and infrared drying by timer prevents unnecessary energy consumption.
Combined infrared and compressed air.
- For wall installation or static use on a firm surface
- rapid water-based paint sample drying by infrared and compressed air
- timer for infrared and compressed air
- infrared temperature control from 35 – 90 °C
- adjustable compressed air-flow rate
- infrared and compressed air are combinable features
- automatic shut down of compressed air at the end of the drying cycle
(width × height × depth)
410 x 300 x 200 mm
Compressed air supply operating pressure
3 - 5 bar
230 V – 50/60 Hz
Power of emitter
Rated power input