Manual cleaning of pressure tank lids including spray gun and hoses requires a lot of time, is uncomfortable due to the heavy weight of the systems and is only possible by using a lot of cleaning fluid.
With the RWR-600-DK, pressure tank lids including hose package and spray gun can be automatically blown out and cleaned from the inside.
All in one space-saving unit including air extraction.
An ATEX-compliant workplace with high cleaner and time savings.
In addition, the RWR-Line forms an excellent basis for fulfilling a wide range of customer requirements.
From the cleaning of individual paint coated parts to the cleaning of entire paint application tools including accessories, a wide variety of cleaning systems are possible – always adapted to your individual needs.
You will find a selection of customer projects already realised in our Custom Designs section.
Automatic cleaning of pressure tank lids, connected hoses and paint spray guns.
- Automatic cleaning of pressure pot lids, connected tubes and spray guns
- minimum cleaning time with excellent results
- internal and external cleaning of the spray gun, external cleaning of suction pipe and underside of the pressure pot lid
- including blow out feature for emptying the tubes of paint and fluid residues
- including base with door
- efficient exhaust air system
- clean work place
- meets the ATEX-regulations
- for solvent or B-TEC-H2O-Cleaners
- all features fully adjustable
- Options: Pneumatic exhaust solvent saver, ATEX-Version; through-flow brush
suitable for solvents
Can be used with solvent.
B-TEC H2O Cleaners
Can be used with B-TEC-H2O-Cleaners.
Bright cleaning chambers due to the utilization of stainless steel. No utilization of light absorbing plastic
All features fully adjustable.
With the Kalrez diaphragm our pump is resistant against 1800 different chemicals. Made of corrosion-resistant material, it withstands toughest working conditions in the long term – without a maintenance
Unit dimensions (width × height × depth)
Total unit lid open (W × H × D): 950 × 1535 × 570 mm
Total unit lid closed (W × H × D): 760 × 1343 × 570 mm
Cleaning area dimensions (width × height × depth)
440 × 400 × 255 mm
Cleaning area made of stainless steel, spray nozzles made of brass, base galvanised
Type of paint
water-based or solvent-based paint
Number of pumps