Manual cleaning of parts up to
The manual large capacity washer for one user (M-1200-1) or two users (M-1200-2).
The manual large capacity washer M-1200 as part of our Industry-Line, is designed for the hardest work under industrial conditions.
With a width of 1210 mm, it enables convenient, ergonomic cleaning of parts up to 1200 mm and effectively protects the user from solvent vapours with the powerful B-TEC air extraction system.
Completely made of stainless steel and optionally equipped with one (M-1200-1) or two (M-1200-2 for two users at the same time) adjustable flow-through brushes and fresh rinse nozzles, the unit is perfectly equipped to withstand daily use.
As part of the B-TEC 1200 modular design of our Industry Line, it can also be easily combined with other units such as the K-1200 or T-1200.
Efficient and effective air extraction.
- The large work space enables cleaning of parts up to 1200 mm length
- all features fully adjustable
- pump driven flow-through brush with recirculating fluid
- manual clean rinse with fresh fluid
- efficient exhaust air system
- low solvent consumption
- for solvents, B-TEC E2C or B-TEC-H2O-Cleaners
- M-1200-2 – two brushes and two manual fresh rinses for two users at the same time
- Options: stainless steel flap with automatic air exhaust activation (pretends dust ingress); Pneumatic exhaust solvent saver, ATEX-Version; Stainless steel shelf and splash guard
The ergonomic design with comfortable front access enables optimal viewing conditions on all features of the washer – without glass plates or bezels which prevent good visibility. Ergonomic and fast cleaner change due to moveable collection trays / bunds.
No laborious removing of any frames or anything similar necessary.
B-TEC H2O CLEANERS
Can be used with B-TEC-H2O-Cleaners.
Bright cleaning chambers due to the utilization of stainless steel. No utilization of light absorbing plastic.
All features fully adjustable.
With the Kalrez diaphragm our pump is resistant against 1800 different chemicals. Made of corrosion-resistant material, it withstands toughest working conditions in the long term – without a maintenance
suitable for solvents
Can be used with solvent and B-TEC E2C.
Spray Gun Cleaning
(width × height × depth)
1.210 x 1.850 x 700 mm
Cleaning area dimensions
(width × height × depth)
1.200 x 555 x 650 mm
Type of paint
water-based or solvent-based paint
Number of pumps
M-1200-1: one pump
M-1200-2: two pumps