cleaning combination for solvent and water-based paint.
Spray gun washer for automatic and manual solvent paint cleaning, and manual water-based paint cleaning with coagulation stand.
The k-800 enables automatic and manual cleaning with solvent in the extracted cleaning area on the right-hand side of the machine. The standard automatic clear rinse significantly reduces solvent consumption.
The left-hand side of the unit corresponds to the B-TEC w-800-1, a universal cleaning station for water-based paints with pneumatic mixing device (coagulation) for manual cleaning of parts or paint spray guns by using a brush and a water gun – perfect in combination with our B-TEC water-based paint cleaner H2O-RK.
Automatic clear rinsing on the solvent side.
- Left-hand side for manual cleaning of water based paints, right-hand side for automatic and manual cleaning of solvent based paints
- space saving – only 1200 mm wide
- brilliant cleaning results
- easy handling
- including coagulation kit and filters
- ergonomically designed construction allows convenient front operation
- all cleaning-relevant parts made of stainless steel
- all features fully adjustable
- includes door for the base
- automatic clear rinse on the solvent side
- overflow bund on rollers (30 L, 58 L, 60L barrels possible)
- Option: Pneumatic exhaust solvent saver, ATEX-Version
The ergonomic design with comfortable front access enables optimal viewing conditions on all features of the washer – without glass plates or bezels which prevent good visibility. Ergonomic and fast cleaner change due to moveable collection trays / bunds.
No laborious removing of any frames or anything similar necessary.
suitable for solvents
Can be used with solvent and B-TEC E2C.
B-TEC H2O CLEANERS
Can be used with B-TEC-H2O-Cleaners.
Bright cleaning chambers due to the utilization of stainless steel. No utilization of light absorbing plastic.
B-TEC air flow system
Opening of the spray / paint guns by a trigger clamp takes place inside the gun washer after the gun sits perfectly on the cleaning nozzle.
Of course connected to air by the help of the B-TEC air flow system.
Solvent or paint behind the air cap is prevented. No disassembling of the air cap required – less mechanical damage on the paint / spray gun and significant time savings.
All features fully adjustable.
With the Kalrez diaphragm our pump is resistant against 1800 different chemicals. Made of corrosion-resistant material, it withstands toughest working conditions in the long term – without a maintenance
(width × height × depth)
1.200 x 1.810 x 730 mm
Cleaning area dimensions right side
(width × height × depth)
560 x 570 x 560 mm
Cleaning area dimensions left side
(width × depth)
550 x 560 mm
Cleaning area made of stainless steel, base galvanised
Number of paint spray guns at the same time