Compact dimensions, perfect cleaning
Highly economical manual spray gun and parts washer.
The Starter-02 is ideal for exclusively manual parts cleaning with solvents or water-based cleaning fluids due to its bright cleaning area and powerful B-TEC extraction system.
Of course, B-TEC makes no compromises when it comes to quality – the material, technology and the cleaning system are exactly the same as used in other B-TEC washers, fitted to a compact body for wall mounting or optionally with a base.
The Starter series includes the three different spray gun washers Starter-01 for automatic and manual cleaning, Starter-02 for only manual cleaning with a pump-driven flow-through brush and a manual fresh rinse nozzle and the Starter-03 for automatic and manual cleaning with a loose brush and a manual fresh rinse.
For manual cleaning
- Robust construction – wall installation possible
- for manual cleaning
- efficient exhaust air system
- cleaning area made of stainless steel
- pump driven flow-through brush with recirculating cleaning fluid
- manual clean rinse with fresh cleaning fluid
- for solvents, B-TEC E2C or B-TEC-H2O-Cleaners
- Base cabinet with door, galvanized
- Roller bund / collection tray for Starter base cabinet
- Pneumatic exhaust solvent saver, ATEX-Version
suitable for solvents
Can be used with solvent and B-TEC E2C.
B-TEC H2O CLEANERS
Can be used with B-TEC-H2O-Cleaners.
Bright cleaning chambers due to the utilization of stainless steel. No utilization of light absorbing plastic.
With the Kalrez diaphragm our pump is resistant against 1800 different chemicals. Made of corrosion-resistant material, it withstands toughest working conditions in the long term – without a maintenance
All features fully adjustable.
Spray Gun Cleaning
(width × height × depth):
629 × 786 × 519 mm
Cleaning area dimensions
(width × height × depth)
454 × 275 × 366 mm
Total height with optional base and open flap
Cleaning area made of stainless steel, optional base galvanised
Number of paint spray guns at the same time