Compact dimensions, perfect cleaning
Highly economical automatic and manual spray gun washer.
The Starter-01 is the ideal automatic washer for bodyshops with an average of 3-6 gun cleanings per day.
The Starter-01 is also perfectly suited as an additional washing unit to our combination units d-800 and SUMO. After all, who wants to clean their clear coat guns in the same washer as the filler guns?
Of course, B-TEC makes no compromises when it comes to quality – the material, technology and the cleaning system are exactly the same as used in other B-TEC washers, fitted to a compact body for wall mounting or optionally with a base.
The Starter series includes the two spray gun washers Starter-01 for automatic and manual cleaning, and Starter-02 for only manual cleaning with a pump-driven flow-through brush and a manual fresh rinse nozzle.
For automatic or manual cleaning
- Robust construction – wall installation possible
- for automatic or manual cleaning
- efficient exhaust air system
- cleaning area made of stainless steel, spray nozzles made of brass
- pump driven flow-through brush with recirculating cleaning fluid
- manual clean rinse with fresh cleaning fluid
- for solvents, B-TEC E2C or B-TEC-H2O-Cleaners
- pressurized air flow system protects spray guns during the automatic cleaning process
- Base cabinet with door, galvanized
- Roller bund / collection tray for Starter base cabinet
- Pneumatic exhaust solvent saver, ATEX-Version
suitable for solvents
Can be used with solvent and B-TEC E2C.
B-TEC H2O CLEANERS
Can be used with B-TEC-H2O-Cleaners.
Bright cleaning chambers due to the utilization of stainless steel. No utilization of light absorbing plastic.
All features fully adjustable.
B-TEC air flow system
Opening of the spray / paint guns by a trigger clamp takes place inside the gun washer after the gun sits perfectly on the cleaning nozzle.
Of course connected to air by the help of the B-TEC air flow system.
Solvent or paint behind the air cap is prevented. No disassembling of the air cap required – less mechanical damage on the paint / spray gun and significant time savings.
With the Kalrez diaphragm our pump is resistant against 1800 different chemicals. Made of corrosion-resistant material, it withstands toughest working conditions in the long term – without a maintenance
(width × height × depth)
629 × 786 × 519 mm
Cleaning area dimensions
(width × height × depth)
454 × 275 × 366 mm
Total height with optional base and open flap
Cleaning area made of stainless steel, spray nozzles made of brass, optional base galvanised
Number of paint spray guns at the same time